Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Just Bought Some Size 12 Pants Yesterday!!

 I was so excited to go shopping yesterday but even more so once I tried some pants on. I was in need of more new pants as most of my jeans I have are just getting way too big. I had bought 4 pairs of size 14 pants a couple of months ago but needed to get more. 

So I stopped at Kohls yesterday and to my surprise, I am now in a size 12! Woohoo! Major milestone for me. It felt so good to fit into those jeans. It kind of put a flame under my butt to get back on track and start dropping weight again! 


It's been a challenging couple of months. My period finally showed up today after 2 months. With this delay in my period I do feel my hormones have been all out of wack. Now that I've started hopefully the hormones will start behaving themselves again. LOL Then on top of it I end up with Covid. I am better but my stomach has been a bit wonky over the last week which has been making it hard because the feeling makes me feel like I need to eat all the time to make my stomach feel better. I haven't gone crazy, but the snacking has definitely increased. 

I weighed in this morning just over 190 pounds. With my period finally starting and my stomach feeling a bit better today, I am really going to work hard on focusing so I can get my weight down to 182.2, which will be my 90 pound milestone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment