Sunday, September 28, 2014

Busy Day Yesterday, But Did Well!

We really enjoyed the Hay Bale Festival on Friday night! We went to Applebee's for dinner and I still managed to be just over 1600 calories on Friday! Steak, mashed potatoes and veggies is what I enjoyed. So goooood!

I had a really busy day yesterday. Saturdays I clean the house, but on top of that I had some friends over for dinner. So between cleaning the house, making chocolate for a couple of hours yesterday at work and then prepping and cooking tacos for 9 people, I had one busy day!

I ate 2000 calories yesterday BUT I burned 3300!! So I figured enjoying a few extra calories yesterday was well deserved. LOL! My goal each week is to have a deficit of 1000 calories per day and 2000 on my fast days. Which would be a total of 9000 calories a week. Since it takes a deficit of 3500 calories to lose one pound. I should lose 2 pounds a week! Should is the "key" word, since we all know the body doesn't always cooperate like we want! But I am hopeful bigger drops will be in my future!

Today, so far so good! I did enjoy a Sausage McMuffin this morning at McDonalds. Some may say that it's not healthy. Maybe not, but we do need to allow ourselves to eat the things we enjoy ALONG with eating healthy things. I find it is much easier to stay on my better eating habits if I do allow myself those things. Everything in moderation has always been my mantra.

I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather today. Here's to a week of smooth weight loss!



No comments:

Post a Comment