Sunday, September 21, 2014

Did Well Yesterday!

I've continued to have a great couple of days. Friday I had under 1600 calories for the day which was great! I am definitely getting my calories back in check! Yesterday at our open house/trade show I did wonderful! I got samples to go and ate only a few samples while I was there. I figure I only had about 300 calories in samples. Which is fantastic!

I had under 2000 calories yesterday which is awesome considering I ate out twice yesterday! I started out with a bit of pineapple for breakfast. We stopped at Moe's Southwest Grill (many of you know, one of my favorite places) BEFORE the open house and had a Art Vandalay, which is a bean and rice burrito (no meat) with all the fixens! By eating before we attended the open house, we were not hungry and sampled less!



We then enjoyed a nice dinner at Red Lobster as Brad and I had no kids, so it was a date day of sorts. I had the Wood Fire Grilled Peppercorn Steak and Grilled Shrimp! It came with mashed potatoes and a large bunch of broccoli! Before dinner I did enjoy a house salad with a teaspoon, yes a teaspoon, of thousand island dressing! I also had to have 2, yes 2, cheddar cheese biscuits! They are so awesome and one of my all time favorite things and I wasn't about to pass them up! LOL!

All in all a great day! Today, so far so good! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment