Friday, September 26, 2014

FINALLY A Drop Comes My Way!!

I had a great fast day yesterday! Did really well and didn't let my weigh in yesterday play with my head enough to screw up my day! I'm proud of myself for that!! It wasn't easy but that was certainly a challenge for me. Now I'm ready to keep going!



I did weigh in this morning since it was the day after my fast day. In hind sight, I should have waited in the first place, but that is the inpatient person in me. LOL! I was down to 208.8 this morning. Which would be a total of 1.1 pounds lost for the week. So I dropped the 1.1 pounds I was up and lost the exact same amount in addition to that. It didn't put me in an awesome mood, but I was happy to be down. I would have liked to be down 2 pounds to be on track for getting to my goal by my birthday. But it is what it is, and I just have to keep moving forward and not give up!

So now I have to keep the motivation going, continue to eat well and stay on track. It's a daily struggle and I find some days more difficult then others. It depends on how busy I am each day. The busier I am the less trouble I get into when it comes to eating! The slow weight loss does not help, but I have to appreciate any drop and realize it is just another step forward to my goal!

We are going to Killington after work to see the "Hay Bale Festival". So we will go out to eat. I will be sure to make healthy choices and not let outings get the best of me! I am looking forward to seeing what creative Hay Bale sculptures they have come up with this year! Then onto the weekend I go! Here's to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment