Friday, September 19, 2014

Down again! I love being a loser! :D

Ok, so I couldn't wait! Ha Ha! I weighed in this morning and have dropped about another pound to 209.9! Woohoo! Each pound lost is one more pound closer to my goal of 199! I'm only 4.5 pounds away to the lowest weight I've been this year and I am under 210 again. I feel good, because EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!



Now I just need to keep up my great motivation I have right now. I did well this morning and had a nice light breakfast. Fresh pineapple! Yum! I have an all day event to attend tomorrow as I will be going to a local distributors "Open House" down in Clifton Park, NY. I don't plan on trying a lot of samples as most of the companies I am already familiar with. But I will plan accordingly to try a few things BUT not over do it. I will enjoy a nice lunch out with my hubby as we don't get a Saturday fun day together every day! LOL! Then I will shoot for a nice light dinner. I will try to come on here and post how I did at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment