Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Think I'm In The Zone Again!

I had my doctor apt. on Tuesday and before hand I did weigh in at home. My weight had not changed, but I was ok with that as I just weighed in on Friday. My apt. went well. My GOOD cholesterol was now at 46!! The highest it has EVER been since the doctors have been checking it. I was so excited. All my other blood work came back great. My doctor was very encouraging and told me to keep doing what I was doing.

I was down 5lbs since I had last seen her one year ago. Not a lot, but since I saw her last year I had climbed all the way up to the 220's. So I was happy with where I am at. It's better then being up, right? ;)

I have a pretty BIG goal in mind right now, but hey, go big or go home, right? Hee Hee! I want to try to get to 199 by my 45th birthday on October 23rd! I have been trying to get to that number for too long now, dammit! It's about time I get there. So I am challenging myself to FINALLY just do it! (Insert Nike logo here) ;)

So far so good! I had a great day yesterday. Stayed well under 2000 calories and today I had a great fast day. So now I'm on to tackling the weekend! I will try not to weigh myself again until Tuesday. But if I do before that I will keep you posted.

Now that summer is over and the kids are settled into school, I am hoping to post more often. Especially for those of you that loyally read my blog. You know who you are and I want you to know, I really appreciate it! It's nice to know that people are out there enjoying it and that I have people going through all my successes and failures with me! :) You can't have success without failure, that's just the way it is. But for every failure their are even more successes!



No comments:

Post a Comment