Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Good Weigh In This Morning!

 Weighed in at 192.8 this morning! Which is awesome considering I was 199 on Saturday morning! I hope to keep up this momentum and hopefully get back to the 180's before these quick drops end! I will say I have been dealing with a lot of pain issues. Again, my feet still hurt. My back has been the worst it has been in awhile. I do fine once I move but it bothers me at night and in the morning until I get moving. I also have been having a lot of pain in my hands which has been fairly new. I've noticed it off and on over the last month or two. My shoulder also bothered me on the trip as I had a hard time with my backpack and had to carry it on one shoulder. I know some of this was the trip but I've walked a lot before and haven't felt quite this soar after. So hopefully taking myself off the carbs will help. I wanted to take the time to document how I was feeling this morning so I can track the pain  and see if it gets better the longer I'm on KETO and to see how my next trip goes when I walk a lot. I am usually tired, I just don't remember feeling as much pain. So we will see how it goes on my next trip at the end of September when I will be gone a week and most likely walking a lot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment