Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Trying To Get Out Of This Plateau!

 My weight has fluctuated between 210.4-211.6 over the last 3 weeks! I can't seem to kick myself out of this plateau! Not sure what is causing it. I've read everything online about what could be causing it and none of the suggestions seems to fit. 

I have been in ketosis this whole time, I'm not stressed, I'm watching my macronutrients and watching my calories. I've also gotten back to my 16/8 fasting and even fasted for 23 hours yesterday! I am at 210.4 as of this morning, so let's hope I am back on a downward trend and this plateau will go away.  Not much else I can think to do but to keep fasting. That seemed to be the biggest suggestion when all else failed. 

I have not stopped doing what I'm doing. I have stayed on this lifestyle I have chosen. It's easy enough to do. But I do hope I see some downward trends on the scale again soon. I'm just going to keep doing my best! 



No comments:

Post a Comment