Monday, December 27, 2021

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

 Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Sorry I have not checked in. If you recall, I own a candy store. The week before Christmas is crazy busy at my shop! LOL! So not much time for anything else during this busy time of year. 



I weighed in on Christmas Eve at 206.2! Super excited about that!


I weighed in again on Christmas at 207.00, 12/26/21 at 207.4 and this morning at 206.8. I have allowed myself more carbs on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I stayed under 50 both days, but had more sugar then usual so this could be why I had the weight fluctuation. Could also be PMS! LOL! Good news is, I seem to be headed back down. 

I enjoyed my favorite chocolates during those two days. Just 2 pieces each day, but very much enjoyed! I also made several crustless cheesecakes for us to enjoy. I will share those recipes in my next post. Yesterday, I got my carbs back down to under 20 per day and hope to continue that through New Year's Eve. 

My plan is to do the same for New Year's Eve & New Years as I did for Christmas. But stick to my normal carbs during this week. So far so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment