Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Checking In After 5 Busy Days!

 I went away with a friend from Friday through Monday then did an all day shopping day with my daughter yesterday! I think all in all I did ok, but I may have ate too many veggies which caused my carbs to go up. Like I said before, never thought I would be saying I splurged on veggies! LOL! 

My weight yesterday morning was 211.4 and this morning 210.6, so I'm slowly headed back in the right direction! My ketones were pretty low Sunday night at 10pm at only .5. But I usually don't measure that late at night, but I kept forgetting to do it. So I checked again at my normal time Monday and I was at .7. I watched my carbs a little more carefully the last few days and I am back up to 1.7 and I'm in a high therapeutic level of ketosis as of today! So that is really great news! 

Hopefully I will continue to drop the next few days and finally find myself in those single digits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment