Sunday, November 21, 2021

The Thanksgiving Menu

We are so looking forward to all that Thanksgiving brings! Especially spending time as a family preparing our meal and giving thanks for what's most important, our family! My husband and I have looked into different recipes over the last couple of months and I think we have come up with a great Thanksgiving menu! Yes, we have a few desserts, but this will give us variety and dessert we can enjoy over the entire weekend in small portions. Plus, my kids I believe will really enjoy our Keto friendly cheesecakes we have planned. I will post recipes as we create these dishes and tweak them to our liking. 

 Thanksgiving Menu

Turkey

Sausage Stuffing

Cauliflower Mash

Mashed Potatoes (For Kids)

Gravy

Garlic Butter Green Beans

Deviled Eggs

Keto Rolls

Crust Less Pumpkin Cheesecake

Crust Less Chocolate Cheesecake

Jello Salad

Apple Pie (For Kids)




No comments:

Post a Comment