Monday, November 15, 2021

100% Worth It!!

 I have been more willing to get on the scale lately because I am not afraid of the scale like I used to be. My fluctuations would frustrate me so much! But with this diet I have not dealt with the ridiculous fluctuations I used to deal with. I go up by reasonable amounts that usually drop back down fairly quickly. 

I decided to just check in this morning and I was down yet another pound!! I love it!


I have never in my life said that I love a diet and I can honestly say that about Keto!! I love this diet, this lifestyle change. It has been so easy for me and I know this is a way that I can eat for a lifetime. For those of you still on the fence about trying it, let me tell you it is 100% worth it! 

Granted, it's not for everyone, but it does work for many. I am definitely a meat eater so it suits me very well. I never feel deprived, I eat foods I love and enjoy and I lose weight in the process! What more can I ask for!  I am so thankful that I found this diet and took a chance and tried it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment