Sunday, November 21, 2021

Amazing Keto Mac & Cheese

 I made this delicious quick and easy mac and cheese to replace buying boxed mac and cheese for my kids. Instead of noodles I used cauliflower and let me tell you, it was amazing! 


Amazing Keto Mac & Cheese

~ Ingredients

8oz Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese

4oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese

2 TBSP Sour Cream

2 TBSP Butter

2 OZ Cream Cheese

1/2 Cup Heavy Cream

2 Garlic Cloves

1/2 to 1/4 TSP Ground Mustard ( I like more the kids like less. So you choose) 

Salt & Pepper To Taste

One Cauliflower Head

Directions ~ 

1) In a large pot, cook cauliflower until nice and tender. Drain and set aside.

2) In a sauce pan, combine cheese, sour cream, butter, cream cheese, garlic, mustard and heavy cream and let melt on low to medium heat. 

3) Continue stirring until completely melted and serve immediately. 

4) Place cauliflower in a bowl and add sauce! Enjoy! 

Notes ~ 

I served a 1/4 cups of sauce over 6 oz of cauliflower (about half of a head of cauliflower) and that was 10.5 carbs for that serving. 

I did cook noodles for my kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment