Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Happy Halloweeeeen! Had Candy For The First Time In 9 Weeks!

Happy Halloween! 


I had a very busy Halloween as we passed out candy to kids at my shop. I had candy for the first time in 9 weeks! I enjoyed one of my favorites....Milk Duds. Had 54 carbs on Halloween and was proud to say it did not kick me out of ketosis! My numbers looked great yesterday!


I have gotten right back on track and did fine with my carbs. I didn't find eating the Milk Duds caused me to crave more candy on Halloween or yesterday so I was happy about that. Did well yesterday and went right back to my normal routine! 

This was a very successful experiment on how I would react to eating sweets! I can do it in moderation and not crave more and more. But it will be a treat that is far and few between! Mainly on holidays if I can help it. I don't want this becoming a regular thing or a habit. 

Next holiday to tackle is Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to coming up with a menu that is friendly for our Keto Diet and a sweet treat that is reasonable for all of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment