Thursday, June 23, 2022

Time For New Goals!

Goals For The Year - Just because I hit my 100 pound milestone doesn't mean this is the end of my journey. It's time to set some new goals for the rest of this year! Here are my main goals for the year. 

  • End the summer with a loss and not a gain!
  • Get my BMI to a normal weight range!
  • Lose my last 27 pounds!
  • Work on learning to maintain my weight!
  • Earn my second degree black belt!
  • Keep my weight off for good!
  • Enjoy my summer and the benefits of a healthier me! 
  • Count my many blessings every single day!
I think those are some great goals! Once I hit my goal weight of 145 pounds I will see how I feel and determine if that is the ideal weight for me. I always thought being too small just wouldn't feel right. But I really need to get there to see how I feel to really determin if that is the ideal weight for me or a few more pounds will feel more comfortable. I don't wan t to make any assumptions so I'll wait until I get there to decide on what feels right! 

Goals For Today - My next goal is to get into the 160's. I am hoping I can do that in the next couple of weeks! I am going to our camp for 2 weeks starting July 10th and I have no major events during that time so I got this! 

Weight Today - I was at 174 this morning. Not bad considering I had a day long trip on Tuesday going to the mall,  that was 3 hours away, with a friend to give her 24 year old special needs daughter a fun filled birthday. Then I went to a Rick Springfield concert Friday night which was 3.5 hours from home. So we left Friday and got home yesterday afternoon. I am really happy with my weigh in this morning considering the week has been so busy and I've done lots of eating out! I am maintaining well!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment