Saturday, June 11, 2022

Birthday Celebration, Camp Building & Last Week Of School Oh My!

 This has been a bit of a crazy week! I weighed in on June 7th at 174.4!! So that was great, but I ended up having a ton of carbs later that day as it was my daughter's birthday and I ended up having cake, ice cream and chocolate! I still was under 150 carbs that day. Plus, on the 7th our building for our camp started to get installed and we have been back and forth to our camp Tuesday - Friday of this past week. It's 45 minutes each way so lots of travel time. One day we made the trip twice! This was also my kids last week at school! So lots going on. 

It's been challening and we have eatin' out a lot this week. So my weight has jumped up a bit but is starting to go back down. I think if I stay focused I can hopefully drop those last 2 pounds to meet my goal this week! As of this morning I was at 176.4. I am confident this is just a normal fluctuation and if I keep my calories where they should be I can get those last 2 pounds off to meet my 100 pound milestone!!











No comments:

Post a Comment