Saturday, June 18, 2022

A Sure Sign Habits Have Changed!

Let's face it, we all celebrate with food! It brings us together as humans and food is an important part of our survival! But celebrating with food doesn't have to be unhealthy or boring! It's the choices we make that really make the difference and keep us healthy. 

In the past I would have gone out and ate my favorite meal and dessert to celebrate a milestone like I had today.  Maybe BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes and corn. Don't forget the fresh rolls right out of the oven. And I can't leave without a brownie sundae! No way! 

But not today! I allowed myself a few extra calories and I enjoyed a sausage egg mcmuffin (no English muffin) for breakfast,  chicken wings for lunch and had an amazing Keto friendly steak fajita salad for dinner. My snacks as a treat were salt & vinegar almonds and macadamia nuts! I still had less then 30 carbs today, enjoyed some of my favorite foods, ate less calories then I burned and best of all I feel very satisfied! Boy has my habits changed! Life is good! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment