Monday, June 6, 2022

Moving Right Along!

Down again this morning to 175.4. I am slowly edging toward that 100 pound mark. I have several miletones I will be hitting in just a short time. One, I am the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult. which I continue to acheive everytime I drop more weight.  Two,  I am approaching the 100 pounds lost milestone. Three, I am about a pound away from being officially classified as overweighht rather then obese. Another first as an adult! Pretty exciting stuff! 

I am determined to meet these milestones in the next week or two. I just need to stay focused and not over eat when I eat out. I am going for a nice day out with one of my employees in my Jeep with the roof and doors off today. It's supposed to be 78 degrees today. So it should be a beautiful ride on a beautiful day! I have a plan to have a nice lunch and then try to fast today at dinner. It should be a fun day with a great employee and friend! Happy Monday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment