Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Just Checkin In

I know I haven't checked in for awhile. It's been a crazy couple of weeks! I have been sticking around the same weight for the last couple of weeks give or take 2 to 3 pounds back and fourth. Pretty much all normal fluctuations. It seems my weekends have been pretty busy. Fun day with my son, an overnight trip with a friend for her birthday then a 3 day weekend with my daughter and her best friend. Then of course Memorial Day weekend! 

Lot's of eating out but I have managed not to gain a bunch of weight! So that is a win for me. Keto is a lifestyle for me, not a diet, so eating out and making the right choices are just part of my routine. I am now trying to get back to focusing more on meeting my 100 pound milestone goal,  but I have been hungry a lot the past week. I am starting to think it may be PMS contributing at this point. But not 100% sure. 

I am really trying to stay away from popcorn & nuts this week in hopes of getting back on track with actually losing some weight. Now that I am smaller I don't burn as many calories so it can be a bit more challenging to drop weight but I knew this was coming. Eating nuts doesn't help as they are high in calories!

I haven't been able to fast this week as I've been hungry in the evenings. But I will take it day by day and hope that a day will work when I can do so. I keep going back to my favorite salt and vinegar almonds and macadamia nuts so I am making it a point to stay away from both of those for a week or two to see if it makes a difference. Because even though I've been eating more, I'm still under the calories I burn each day. So maybe it's those darn nuts getting in my way again! LOL

Goals for the rest of this week and next week: try to keep my calories so I have at least a 1000 calorie deficit & stay away from nuts & popcorn! 






No comments:

Post a Comment