Saturday, June 18, 2022

I've Officially Lost 100 Pounds!!!! Woohoo!!!

 I did it! As of this morning I have officially lost 100 pounds and weighed in at 172 pounds!! I started my journey November 9, 2020, so it has taken me a little over a year & a half to lose the 100 pounds and I could not be happier!!

Pics Of Me This Morning: 



Pics Of Me & My Husband Fall Of 2020 Before I started My Journey:



A shout out to my husband who has lost 80 pounds!



My Official Weigh In This Morning:




I am so proud of the both of us! We have done amazing! We will work on our last few pounds over the rest of this year.  We will not complain if we only maintain during the summer as our summers tend to be hectic. My ultimate goal is to reach 145 pounds. I will then no longer be classified as overweight! I only have 27 pounds to go to meet that goal! I can't believe it, I never thought I would get here. I am so glad I found the Keto Diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment