Saturday, January 22, 2022

It's Time For A New Goal!

 I have had quite the interesting week. I had my first colonoscopy on Wednesday. I had to fast for a day and a half basically. I dropped down to 198.4 Wednesday morning after fasting all day Tuesday and wasn't sure what my weight would do after a couple of days. But the good news is I was at 198 yesterday! Woohoo! 


Getting under 200 pounds was my first major goal and here I am. It feels amazing I must say! I loved that I earned this little badge on Fitbit! :)


But now it's time to set another goal for me to focus on. I was originally going set my next goal to 175 pounds. Seems like a good solid target. BUT, I decided to go with 172.2 because that would mean I would have lost 100 pounds since my journey started November of 2020!! Now to me that is a pretty exciting goal! So there we have it! Here is a clear outline of my next goal, my current weight and my ultimate goal. 

Next Goal:                    172.2 Pounds

Body Fat %:                 40%

Current Weight:            198 Pounds     

Current BF %:               44.2%  

Pounds To Hit Goal:     25.8

Ultimate Weight Goal:  144 Pounds

Ultimate BF % Goal:    25%      

I got this!     


 


No comments:

Post a Comment