Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. I had a really nice night with friends and family. We played card games until midnight and then all the kids decided to run around our house in the snow in their bare feet. Something my husband did with his best friend when he was younger. LOL! They did it! What a great way to ring in the new year, huh? 

I weighed in at 205.4 this morning. I will watch that carefully to see how I do over the next few days. Not surprised by that as I ate well over 2000 calories yesterday and had just over 50 grams of carbs. I also measured my ketones this morning and was showing out of ketosis, but I hadn't even been up for two hours. Since I was having breakfast with a friend and eating earlier then usual, I had to measure early. So I'm not too concerned at this point. I'm guessing the dawn effect is at play here. I will test again in a couple of hours. 

Here is to a great 2022!!





No comments:

Post a Comment