Friday, July 26, 2024

KETO Effects Journal Day 2

 First, let's see how I felt in the last 24 hours when it comes to aches & pains, sex drive, word issues & mood. Well last night I noticed my hip ached pretty good going up the stairs and so did my hands. Sex drive wasn't bad last night. I was actually in the mood. Sex drive was still good this morning. My mood has been pretty even.  I could only recall having a word mess up once today. 

When  my sex drive was in overdrive, I'm assuming from premenopause, I would get these surges. When I had a really high sex drive we would have sex 3 to 5 times a day! Yeah, I know it's a lot. LOL! Anyway, I am only mentioning this because I seem to be having mild surges today. I will refer to surges a lot in my journal. 

Had a horrible carb day today. Had 152 carbs! Way more then I should have. Didn't do well when I got home. My calories were not too bad considering at 2225. I at least tracked what I ate today. Tomorrow I will do better. I have a busy day ahead with cleaning out my carport and reogranizing my LEGO room! I'm looking forward to the ladder. It is way past due as I am moving all my LEGO's & new sets I haven't built yet to work!Weighed in this morning at 194.6. No real movement but my scale was acting up! 

Let's hope tomorrow I do better and start getting back on track! If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment