Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Day 238 - 290 What A Busy Summer!!

I can't believe how quickly this summer has flown by! We have been busy since my last post with one staycation in July and a 10 day long vacation in August to visit my family in the San Francisco area. I have had major employee issues at work and have been picking up the slack with my very reliable assistant manager all summer long. 

Hopefully our staffing issues will get better and with school starting and summer coming to an end I can now focus on getting back on track. My last weigh in was August 7th and I was 235.4. My goal was to maintain, so I really can't complain about that number. My lowest weight before summer was 229.8 on June 11th. So I am certainly doing better then most summers!

I just came back from vacation this past weekend so I will not be weighing myself until this Saturday. I really just got back on track today, but I've done well today and hope to keep myself on a strict diet until Saturday. Hopefully I will not go up much more then 235! 

I did not track anything I ate while away in August but did a ton of exercise everyday. So I'm hopeful it won't be too bad on the scale Saturday! Fingers crossed! I will plan 2 off days through Labor Day weekend then go back to my 8 days on and 1 day off so I can drop some more weight. I would like to see myself get to 219 by Thanksgiving! Here is my weigh in from August 7th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment