Saturday, August 28, 2021

Day 291-293 Vacation Weight Gain Not Bad & Back On Track

 I have done an excellent job getting back on track the last 3 days! I weighed in the morning for the first time since I've been back from vacation and I am glad to report I only gained 1.4 pounds! I'm sure the last 3 days of better eating helped! But either way, I'm just glad to not have an extreme weight gain number! 


Now it's time to focus and get back on track to lose the 7 pounds I gained over summer! Which to me is still a win! I did so much better over the summer then I have ever done!! If I can get that seven pounds off in the next month, then I feel I accomplished my goal of maintaining over the summer! And that is an exciting thought for me!

I am just 17 pounds to hitting my next major goal of getting to 219 pounds! Slow and steady wins the race and I know I will get there! I have been looking into changing up what I've been doing a little and seeing if I can get better weight drops each week. I will go into that in my next post about changes I will be making to my carb intake!

All in all, I feel good and ready to get back on track. I am super motivated right now to continue my journey, get this weight off and keep it off for good!




No comments:

Post a Comment