Saturday, March 28, 2020

Weekly Weigh In

03/28/20 - I have had a bit of a rough week with eating. The stress of the COVID-19 pandemic and it's effects on my business have been hard to get through. There is constant worry and I do turn to food for comfort. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I will keep working on trying not to do that. Plus the gym closed last Saturday so that has been a whole other challenge I am dealing with!

Here are my numbers:
Weight: 248.8 up 3.4 pounds from last Saturday.
Average Calories In:    2425
Average Calories Out: 2730
Average Steps:             9842
Days Of Exercise:        6
Average Time:             45 to an 1 hour. Did a 90 minute walk on Monday!

Yes my weight went up but I honestly think that is due to stress! I'm going to try to get back to a normal routine this week and hope I can drop the now 5 pounds I am up over the last 2 weeks! All I can do is try my best to get through all this, just like the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment