Saturday, March 21, 2020

Weekly Weigh In

03/21/20 - I am up to 245.4 pounds. Up 2 pounds from last Saturday. Like I said last week, I am not going to focus on the scale so much. I started weight training Tuesday and had extra carbs this week so I'm sure those are contributing factors!
But lets focus on what I've done well!
Visits To The Gym This Week - 6!
Average Time - 45 minutes +
Average Calories Burn Per Day - 2863
Average Calories Consumed Per Day - 2060
Average Steps Per Day - 9494

Gym Time Breakdown - 
Saturday - 15 min Treadmill, 15 min Elliptical, 30 min swim
Sunday - 15 min Treadmill, 15 min Elliptical, 15 TKD Patterns
Monday - 15 min Treadmill, 15 min Elliptical, 5 min Bike
Tuesday - 2 hours Going Over Weight Training, 30 min Swim; Walked At Home 30 min
Thursday - 15 min Weight Lifting, 15 min Treadmill, 15 min Elliptical
Friday - 15 min Weight Lifting, 10 min Treadmill, 10 min Elliptical, 30 min Swim

I didn't have quite as many steps per day compared to last week, my calorie intake was higher and my calorie burn lower but I would still consider this a successful week!
It has been a very stressful week. As a small business owner, it's muddy waters right now and we just hope we can survive this! So I have allowed myself more carbs this week! I did get bad news today, my gym closed as of 4pm today. I knew it was coming but it still sucks and I do understand why. I did get in a workout today before then. There has been very few people going and we have taken all the necessary precautions while there.
But I'm determined to continue working out 6 days a week!! I am forming a home plan as we speak! Walking on my 13 acres is definitely in the plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment