Thursday, March 5, 2020

Joined The Gym Today

03/05/2020 - We joined Vermont Sun fitness center this morning! We are taking the plunge and also going to hire a personal trainer. Us meaning my husband and I! I am excited but also nervous. I am hoping the personal trainer will challenge me. But I know being challenged won't be easy! But I can do this and I have to do this! I have lots of drive and passion that I will put into this. I really just want to get healthy.

Image result for vermont sun

This week is moving right along. I did weigh in at 247 this morning. But I started my period this morning. Plus I ate out the last 2 nights, so that can make me go up. I was good though. Got a salad at Moe's last night and did the salad bar on Tuesday night. My carbs have been a little high and around 125 the last 2 days so I continue to work on keeping that down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment