Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fall Check In 11/1/22

11/1/22 - My fall check in on Facebook. Forgot to post it here! 

Happy November! I hope everyone had a great Halloween yesterday! I thought it was time for me to check in again.

I did well maintaining my weight in October. Been staying in the 170's all month long. I got through my 19th Wedding Anniversary, My Birthday, a trip to Legoland NY (I'm a big Lego fan!) and Halloween!
I have another busy month ahead. Going away 3 weekends this month! Because of this and the holidays coming up, I have decided to continue to maintain through the holidays and then consider trying to lose a few more pounds starting in the new year. This gives me and my body a break from trying to lose weight for a total of 7 months and really gives me a chance to continue to learn to maintain. Which I will have to do the rest of my life! So learning what works and what doesn't now, will help me in the long run!
I hope to share some new recipes on my page very soon! So stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment