Monday, April 3, 2017

I'ts A Process But I Got To Keep Trying

It's a slow and steady process but one thing I've learned is to never give up! I haven't posted in a month which probably tells you I haven't been very motivated! But at least I'm posting and it hasn't been months since my last post!

I have been struggling with controlling my nibbling at work. I've also struggled with getting in regular exercise! I know changing up my exercise really helps me stay motivated and get a jump start on weight loss so I have a new plan!

I have really enjoyed my Tae Kwon Do classes. So I am going to start practicing at home as part of my exercise regimen! I have ordered some equipment as I find practicing kicks at home is difficult without a heavy bag for me to kick. Kicking in the air is just not as effective for me. So I sold my home gym that my husband and I never use and used the money to order some equipment for me and the kids to use to practice TKD! I'm very excited to get this new equipment.

I still have lack of motivation but I don't want to wait for my new equipment to get here to get back on track so today I'm putting my foot down and telling myself I got to pull it together and get started! So far I've been good this morning and started my day with a parfait! I am at 235 pounds today. Yes, up from my last post but I will get there!

I will also pay myself $5.00 for every workout I do to splurge on some new clothes or Legos! I thought this would be another great incentive!

Here are a couple of pictures of my new equipment!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment