Thursday, April 6, 2017

It's All About the Protein!

So I am looking forward to tomorrows weigh in as I have had a great week since Monday! I feel like I am finally back on track, now to just stay there for the long term!

I made the decision to go with a high protein low carb diet. Not extreme low carb. but low being under 130 grams per day! I know that I consume a lot of carbs because of the sweets in the shop and I love bread, pasta and crackers! Going with 130 grams still allows me to have small amounts of carbs to enjoy. I'm all about everything in moderation and this will help me do that. It makes me think twice before putting candy in my mouth as candy and chocolate is loaded with carbs!

So far so good and I am proud of how well I have adapted to this new diet! I will check in tomorrow once I complete my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment