Thursday, June 19, 2014

Long Time No Post!

Wow, I didn't realize I had not posted in so long on my blog! Sorry for not providing more updates. I weighed in right before vacation and was up 2.6 pounds. Not sure where that came from. But I didn't eat as well as I had wished I did. So not a total surprise as I know my weight goes up and down so easy sometimes.

Had a WONDERFUL vacation with the kids and hubby. We went to Battleship Cove in Falls River, MA & the Southwick Zoo in Mendon, MA and had such a wonderful time. The weather was perfect, too! Ate lots of great food and enjoyed some treats. Went way over my planned calories! But I had a good time in either case!

 
 


I have a major mission now that I am home. I want to try to drop to 199 before my next vacation!! A big goal but I am hoping I can meet the challenge! We fasted yesterday as we came home from vacation on Tuesday. That gives me just over 4 weeks to drop the 5 pounds and the weight I gained from the trip. I decided not to weigh myself when I got home. Why let the scale make me depressed. Right?! So I am just going to work hard and weigh in next week.

So far today is my off day and I am doing very well. Right on target for the calories I want to eat. I will try to post more often with my progress for this new big challenge!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment