Tuesday, September 17, 2024

A Lot Can Happen In 3 Weeks!

Sorry for my absence! I stopped posting because I got Covid! I was down for several days. Everything tasted weird so I had a couple of days of carbs because it was the only thing that tasted good. 

Right after that we took our daughter to college at the CIA in the beginning of September.

My husband and I ate our emotions. so it didn't go well for the diet. I was at 199.2 on 9/6. So pretty much back where I started after vacation. 

I have been working hard. On 8/23 I started archery! I've had an interest for years! I'll talk more about that in another post. But it has helped me get fit.

On 9/13 I weighed in at 190.4. So I'm making progress! We took my daughters car to her this past weekend and my weight jumped up a little from eating out. I did fairly well. I was at 192.4 this morning.  I'm hoping that will drop off quickly.  I'm just glad I'm getting back on track!! Hopefully I'll be back in the 180's very soon! Hopefully this week!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment