Sunday, June 9, 2024

A Much Needed Update!

 As usual life has just been crazy! But I figured it was about time I update my blog since it's been a month today since my last post. Lot's to report, so let's get started!

My lowest weight was 174.8 on May 11th, just a couple of days after my last post. I started off strong before leaving for our candy show trip!


The candy trade show turned out to be way more difficult than I thought it would be when it came to trying samples. So my plan to try very little did not happen. We were getting samples thrown at is each and everyday. We did make an effort to at least share a sample even though many vendors tried to had us each one! LOL! Eating out was a challenge as well as we were all tired and sometimes are options were minimal. Within a couple of days of our trip I just gave in and enjoyed the week!

I got back from the candy show and gained 15 pounds! I was 189.8 on 5/18/24! But I dropped over 9 pounds by 5/22/24 and was down to 180.4. I reached 177.6 pounds by 5/31/24. Since then I have been going up and down between 183 & 178. Memorial Day weekend was my first hicup and than I had a few things at work that caused me a bit of stress and now I am super busy with my daughters graduation from high school this weekend and my sons middle school graduation next week! To say I am a bit overwhelmed is an under statement. I am slightly sad with the constant reminder this week that my daughter leaves in September for college. All of this has been a contributing factor for me wanting to eat all the time. Even though I know it is a lousy excuse and I just need to learn to deal with my emotions in another way, it's hard. It's difficult to change habits you have relied on all of your life. But I still try my best and usually end up with temporary hiccups rather then long term one's that cause me to gain all my weight back. 

My focus this week is to get back on track, which I have done a few days off and on, but keep my focus so I can get back to my lowest weight in the next month. As always, I will try my best!



No comments:

Post a Comment