Monday, April 29, 2024

Hopefully This Is A Downard Trend!

I was down again this morning. Feels good to continue to drop. Hopeully I can keep up the momentum! I'm down .8 from yesterday which is great! Like I've said before, it's always good to keep dropping a couple of days after my fast. Then I know the weight loss is real and not just a fluctuation. 

I am super motivated right now! 6 pounds to get to my lowest weight again and less then 9 pounds before I get into the 160's! I will do my best to get there!

I've decided to bring my scale with me when I go on my trip in a couple of weeks. This way I can monitor my weight. I get back from the candy show on Friday May 17th and then go see my doctor on May 22nd for my annual physical. I don't know of any better incentive then that. I would like to be back to my lowest weight or even lower before I see her. I have a feeling that knowing that I have this appointment right after my trip will help me stay on track while I'm gone! 

I did not make it to 10K steps yesterday, but I did take a walk with my kids in the afternoon. I just hit over 7K steps. I was meeting a friend at the gym this morning, but she had to cancel due to being tired from a long day of travel yesterday. But I was already on my way to the gym and did 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning. So that was still a win!

My goals for the week are to get plenty of exercise. At least once a day. Keep my water intake up and stick to below 20 grams of carbs everyday going forward! I've been doing closer to 50 lately, so it will be good to get back on track!  I do think taking out those few extra carbs benefit me in many ways.

A few things I do notice when I do more then 50 carbs and usually over 100 is I get more moody, my joints begin to hurt more and I crave more carbs! So staying around 20 will be all the more beneficial going forward.  I would like to stick under 50 as much as possible to avoid the moodiness, joint pain and the cravings! 

I'm looking forward to what this coming week will bring! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment