Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The Opposite End Of The Spectrum

This past Saturday I dropped some weight and was very pleased. But now I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I have popped up to 183 pounds this morning. My weight has steadily gone up over the last few days. I have also been kicked out of Ketosis for the past 2 days. Probably the worst I have yet. My ketones were down to .3! I have also been very hungry and tired the last few days.

This was my reading from yesterday.  This is the most I have been out of Ketosis yet! 


Something is going on with my body, but now I have the challenge of trying to figure out what! I have not really been staying under my calories for a 1000 calorie deficit this week because I've been really hungry. So I'm not sure what is going on. Perhaps it's the hormones again! Who knows!

My plan for today is to try to fast or at least stay in my correct range for calories. I don't want to fast if I am hungry. So we will see how the day goes. I have been eating Macadamia nuts the last few days. I know, I'm supposed to stay away from nuts, but I thought I would give those a try. So no nuts or popcorn for awhile until I get my weight back under control. Just in case! Popcorn and nuts are the only 2 things I have brought back into my diet but only once and awhile and not on a daily basis. I have continued to avoid yogurt and cottage cheese. 

Hopefully this weight increase is very temporary and I will drop back down quickly! Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment