Thursday, July 1, 2021

Day 222-235 The Good The Bad & The Ugly

I have weighed in, went on vacation, weighed in again and now have been stuck trying to get back on track! I didn't do bad over vacation. Went a total of about 1800 calories over what I burned for the entire week! But my weight has been all over the place. 

First I weighed in on June 19th and was up 3.6 pounds! Not sure where that came from! Not going to lie, it's a little frustrating! 


Went on vacation and kept my calories within my burn pretty well. Like I said, I just went over about 1800 calories total for the entire 6 days. I weigh in to just be up another 9.4 pounds the Saturday after I got back. Sometimes I just hate my body and it's fluctuations!!


Mistake number one is I weighed in the Saturday after I returned from vacation. Whether I like it or not, it does play with my head. I have had such a hard time regaining my focus all this week! I've been snacking way too much and eating lots of junk carbs!

I have really been struggling to get back on track! But today is a new day and a new month. I have a new found determination as I realize I don't feel great with all the junk I'm eating. It's flaring up my joint pain in my knees, hips and back! I hadn't had a ton of issues with this for awhile until the last week. So I suspect my diet is playing a large part in increasing my inflammation.
I think feeling better is motivation enough for me. I just needed to pull myself out of the slump I've been going through. I also think I am not going to weigh in at the end of my vacation. If I don't know what I weigh, I generally do better. I think I will wait a week like I was doing over the last 7 months. It sounds crazy I know, but the scale plays with my head whether I am conscious of it or not!
Onward to better days ahead!! Deep breath, I can do this!






No comments:

Post a Comment