Friday, May 6, 2016

Things Are Getting Better!

 I am down 2.2 pounds from my weigh in 2 weeks ago. I was hoping to be back to 205 but I'll take it! Down is always better then up!

I have been doing MUCH better in the snacking department, especially at work! So I am going to keep on my course and hope I can get back to ONEderland soon. With my feet, it may take me longer to get there then I planned, but if I can at least get back into ONEderland by my first vacation, I will be happy.

I really want to get through this summer without such a big gain like last year. I really want to focus on eating better when we travel. I think that is my big problem. It's a free for all when we are away. I just need to make better choices! I am revving up to get my mind in a better place when it comes to eating while away. All I need to do is make better choices. I don't have to have the ribs when I enjoy the southwest salad just as much! Right?! I will get there, I just need to change my mindset about eating when I am on vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment