Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Good, The Bad & The Down Right Ugly!

Well let's start with

THE GOOD - Today is the last day of summer break! Morgan starts school tomorrow & Marcus starts next Tuesday. Starting next week, we go back to our normal business hours. So we will close at 5pm instead of 6pm! Yay! These are all great things that will help get me back on track!

THE BAD - I had a rough fast day yesterday and pretty much failed. My motivation has just sucked lately. I think the busy days of summer has just overwhelmed me. I've had a rough month emotionally, but I am doing much better the last few days!

THE UGLY - Well here it is guys, I am up 5 more pounds since my last weigh in to 216 pounds! BUT I know if I can get focused I can get some of that off quickly!

Ok, now it REALLY is time to get FOCUSED if I want to reach my goal. I am going to start tracking what I eat again and start behaving myself again. I CAN DO THIS!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment