Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lost My Motivation Right Now, But Hope To Get Back On Track!

I'm sorry I have not posted in awhile. The store has been crazy busy this summer! Which is a good thing, but with craziness comes busy days and challenging days to stay on track!

I've lost my motivation the last few weeks, but I hope to regain it back once school starts on Wednesday! I am spending time each day all week with the kids doing something fun. It's our last hurrah before the fun days of summer are over for the kids! Summer is always challenging for me and I've gained a few pounds but nothing to be too upset about and I have done much better then I have done in the past!

I will weigh in on Tuesday and give you an update of where I am at. I've been having difficulty sticking to my fast days. I've had 2 that were not pretty, but for as long as I've been doing this now, I think I've done pretty well. We all have our bad days. I did much better when I fasted this past Friday. I will fast tomorrow then weigh in to see where I am at. I know I will be up still from my 205.5 lowest weight, but I also know I WILL get it back off!

So stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment