Thursday, June 17, 2021

Day 221 - Doin' Alright!

I have a confession, I have been checking my weight on a daily basis since Sunday morning. Just to track how I'm doing and to watch the fluctuations. I was at 233 on Sunday but back down to 231 this morning. I expected my weight to jump up. It always does after a free day. But even with my period starting this week, it's going back down! So that is positive! I am still hopeful for a loss this week by time I weigh in on Saturday! Fingers crossed!

I have been allowing myself bigger lunches to help with some of the cravings I have had with my period being this week and that seems to be helping. I've been a little over my calories each day but that is better then me eating 1900 calories each day, like when I snacked on some chocolate earlier this week! I start my vacation on Saturday. So after that I hope to refocus and try my best to stick to my summer plan and have a possible loss each week and not just maintain! We shall see as my summer plan, to have 2 free days a week, is new for me to try. But I have my fingers crossed I will do well! If after a couple of weeks it doesn't seem to do the trick. I will make some adjustments. Here is to a great summer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment