Sunday, June 6, 2021

Day 206-210 Extremely Busy Week!! New Plan For The Next Couple Of Weeks!

This has been an extremely busy week. I have driven over 20 hours between Tuesday - Saturday! So I'm feeling a bit tired!

I had to go to North Conway with my husband to drop off some furniture to my mother in law on Tuesday. That was about an 8 hour round trip drive. Then Wednesday I drove to Burlington and back to pick up some stuff at Home Depot for my kitchen remodel, that was 2 hours round trip. Then Friday & Saturday I took a trip to see my sister in Rochester, NY which was an 11 hour round trip drive! Phew! 

I was originally planning to try to stick around 1200 calories during my trip to see my sister, but changed my plan thanks to the inspiration of some delicious apple pie. LOL! I treated both days as vacation days and allowed myself more calories as long as I didn't go over what I burned. And I did not! So that was a win. I am still on track for a 10K deficit this zone period if I stay on track the rest of the week. I'm OK with that, even a little less would be OK with me as my daughters birthday is tomorrow! As summer gears up it is getting harder and harder to stick to the 1200 calorie plan for the 8 days with so much activities and travel going on, so I think I will begin my maintaining goal after my next weigh in. I would like to see a drop on the scale this next weigh in so I will do my best to stay on track so I can hopefully see a drop, especially since I gained last week and really shouldn't have!

My plan after I weigh in on Friday is to treat Friday & Saturday as vacation days and not go over what I burn. This is because my daughter and I have two nights to ourselves at home since my husband and son are going on a school camping trip! We plan on binge watching something and enjoying snacks and just some really good girls time! I am so looking forward to it! After that I will stick to have the rest of the week as zone days until I start my vacation on Saturday June 19. After vacation, I will start my 2 free days and 5 zone days per week! I think these are good changes and will prevent me from going off and spiraling backwards. Instead I will have a strong plan in place that is easy for me to maintain and continue to be successful! 





No comments:

Post a Comment