Monday, June 7, 2021

Day 207 - Happy Birthday Morgan! Still No Weight Movement!

 Today is my daughters birthday. She turns 15!! I did well yesterday even with ice cream and cake as I gave her the choice to have it one day early. We are still celebrating tonight with lasagna and the rest of her cake and ice cream. 


I weighed in this morning and had no movement in my weight. Still at 231.4. Disappointed but glad it was not a gain! But I can't lie, it does frustrate me! I worked really hard before my last weigh in. It's hard not to let it get to me. But I need to try!


Today has been hard. I have been craving everything. So I have decided to allow myself a free day. It's my daughters birthday, I can enjoy with out stressing over what I eat. Maybe I am justifying it, but so be it. It's been such a crazy week, it would be nice to have a break from everything and just be able to enjoy the day! I will still write everything down, but will allow myself some indulgence today!

I'm logging off from everything and just going to enjoy my day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment