Friday, June 11, 2021

Day 211 - Finally In The 220's!!

Weighed in this morning and I am finally down into the 220's! Weighed in at 229.8. Not down as much as I would have liked for 20 days of work! Since I gained during my last official weigh in 10 days ago that gives me a net weight loss of .6 pounds. But I'll take it. Hoping for more weight loss by my next weigh in next Saturday! 


It's times like this that make losing weight so hard and tedious! I work so hard sometimes to see very little results. I am certainly feeling it in my clothes though! Can't put my 2 phones in my back pocket of some of my shorts or they make my shorts fall down. LOL! Time for a belt I suppose!

Today I have a free day. My son and husband are going on a camping trip so it will just be my daughter and I at the house. We are planning a couple of fun days together! So today will be a free day and tomorrow I will treat like a vacation day and not eat more then I burn. Then I will focus on getting back on track and hopefully having another loss next Saturday when I start my vacation!

Now I just need to keep the motivation and find my inner warrior and keep fighting the good fight!




No comments:

Post a Comment