Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Day 208 & 209 - Busy Days!

Yesterday went much better. I had 1655 calories. Yes over I know, but I still managed an 1111 calorie deficit as I walked over 11K steps yesterday! I ate out the entire day but was busy with lots of errands and getting ready for my son's 5th grade graduation! Fun times, but busy times. 

We also purchased a new living room set yesterday. That meant I drove up to Burlington/Williston twice yesterday! Got home at 9pm! I will be glad to have Friday and Saturday to relax with Morgan! 

I am determined to stay focused for the next couple of days before my next weigh in on Friday! Fingers crossed that goes well! Today my son graduates from 5th grade! Such a wonderful milestone. I will go home and get him ready as we bought him a really nice outfit last night. I think he is excited to try it all on. Then we will come home and enjoy some time just hanging out and celebrating his milestone!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment