Friday, May 3, 2024

Having A Great Week!

My week has gone very well. I am down to 177 pounds this morning! Woohoo! That is down 3.8 pounds since Saturday which is awesome!! I had another successful fast yesterday. I think to help my weight come off I will try to plan at least 2 fast days a week. This past week my fast days were a little wonky with one being Saturday. But next week I will plan for Monday & Thursday if my body is agreeable. LOL! Sometimes I just need to do it when I know I'm not hungry at dinner and go with it. So scheduling them ahead of time isn't always necessary. Just seeing how I feel on a day to day basis sometimes works better. So we shall see! 

I've been to the gym 5 days this week! Which is amazing! I also have had 4 days with over 10K steps since Saturday. So I'm doing well with getting those steps in! Eating wise I have mananged to keep my carbs under 20 three of the last 6 days. The other 3 days I was under 50. So I am slowly getting back on track to getting under 20 grams again. My water intake has been good but I did fall short a little yesterday. 

All in all I feel really good about my progress and hope I can manage to lose a few more pounds before my trip! Tomorrow I am headed out for a fun day out with a friend and have a plan for eating out. I will most likely indulge in some popcorn tomorrow if we head to the movies. But that will be my only treat before I leave on my trip in the next week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment