Thursday, May 9, 2024

Continuing To Chip Away At The Pounds!

I am continuing to drop pound by pound. I was at 175.6 this morning! So my progress continues! I did well last Saturday when I was out with a friend. I ate less then I burned calorie wise. But I had a lot of sodium so of course my weight jumped up but just for a brief time as I got right back on. I had another girls day out with another friend on Tuesday and did really well. Walked over 12K steps & ate only 1332 calories and had less then 50 carbs. I also went to the gym on Monday. Didn't go yesterday as I was beat with driving over 8 hours on Tuesday and walking those 12K steps. My friend cancelled this morning to go to the gym and I chose not to go, too. I'm still a bit tired and need to catch up on more rest before my trip. 

I have successfully fasted on Sunday & yesterday since I last checked in. I do think that fasting contributes to my weight going down and a decent pace. My hope is to fast one more day before we go on my trip on Sunday. I think the only way I am going to get these last few pounds off is to fast a couple times a week. That seems to be the most effective for me. Fasting is also a lot easier for me while doing the Keto diet. So fasting & Keto really do go hand in hand. It's much easier for me to fast when I am sticking to my Keto diet as the Keto diet really helps with craving junk. 

I don't have a weigh in from 2 weeks ago exactly, which was April 25th, but I do from the 27th. I was 180.8 and I am now 175.6 which is 5.2 pounds! That is excellent!! It's always a good when I can lose 10 pounds in a month! I am hoping to continue on this path and keep going down 2.5 to 3 pounds a week! 

Now I just need to stay focused and see how far I can get before I leave on Sunday! 






No comments:

Post a Comment